Holiday season 2018 –
How to Build an Elf Trap (Sourcebooks Jabberwocky) at various Barnes and Noble locations! Dates in the works…
Gracie Lou Tries Something New Release Date-
Winter 2018 – Signings to follow!
I have been reaching out to the community and sharing various workshops/presentations centered around my writing process, infusing literacy learning and literature, publishing a book, trends in children’s literature and what makes stories memorable, engaging, and FUN to read!
Event Format Descriptions
1. Literature Inspirations:
Participants in this group will be using a variety of children’s literature to spark ideas for writing their own stories or opinion pieces.
Our session will focus on different types of children’s literature including; current popular picks, silly stories, thought provoking true stories and many more.
Participants will gain exposure to a wide variety of children’s authors, styles of writing, and unique illustrations.
We will also identify key story elements that make a story memorable, engaging and essential for our own writing!
Attendees will also have a “Q and A” opportunity to ask local elementary and library teacher and author, Larissa Juliano, about the publishing process and next steps in making their author aspirations come true.
Any literature topic under “Lessons Tab” can be formatted to a workshop for our community of readers and writers 🙂
3. Custom | Participants Pick:
I am open to any kind of format that might fit your young writer’s needs!
Contact me…this is my passion!
- March 10, 2018 – 2:00pm – Barnes & Noble (Webster) “How to Catch a” Series Book signing
- March 2, 2018 – Williamson Elementary School Assembly
- February 14, 2018 – Ontario Primary School Assembly
- January 20, 2018 – Schlegel Elementary School
- December 13, 2017 – WFL BOCES Lunch and Learn
- December 4, 2017 – 11:00am – Barnes & Noble (Webster) Book reading through Listwood Elementary
- November 26, 2017 – 10:30am – Barnes & Noble (Webster) Gracie Lou Book signing through St.John Neumann’s School
- October 22, 2017 – Rochester Literacy Council Workshop